• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Excellent service for Repin in UK

Sorry if I upset you by pointing out your change of name but I was not jumping to conclusions without facts simply pointing out a fact and my opinions I kept to myself but we're formed through information gained by talking to trusted sources.

The only issues I had were when I fell seriously ill and spent almost 15 weeks in hospital. Serious low blood pressure which was affecting me very badly. Not something I wanted spread all over the forums. I also lost my mum and a good friend in the space of 5 months over xmas. Had a rough time. Anyone who was not sent their item or who I owed money to has/is being sorted.

ProzoneUK: How about a point per point response to clear thing out (and cacatman can update his list too), most importantly the origin of your "CZ" lenses. If they are Chinese made, admit it, because Chinese or Taiwan supplier of lenses now improved their product quality and have standard certification to prove it, i.e. ANSI, ISO...etc

PlaceholderUK.png

Last edited:
ProzoneUK: How about a point per point response to clear thing out, most importantly the origin of your "CZ" lenses. If they are Chinese made, admit it, because Chinese or Taiwan supplier of lenses now improved their product quality and have standard certification to prove it, i.e. ANSI, ISO...etc

View attachment 592587
Most of us will take people at their word here, as most people don’t have anything to gain by making stuff up (And you have to have a great memory if you’re constantly lying).

But now all of us have gone past the “take @PlaceholderUK at face value” phase. It’s not personal at all.

From now on, he’s going to have to provide incontrovertible proof of his “truth” for any of us to get on board with anything he says or purports to sell.

It’s always possible that there may be truth in some of what he states. I just find it increasingly unlikely.

Even though you like to mention CZ, first thing you see is an advert for them on your site, you fall short of actually acknowledging that the lenses you sell are made by them in the description, all very vague.

Even your Amazon listing doesn’t namedrop them, even though you are happy to say it here but not have it writing anywhere where you sell the stuff.

You can see why people are suspicious.

F70A1F70-7826-4499-8AA8-6721AB39D157.png

98EF686E-5232-4C2E-815E-141953B2E7B8.png
9B19CC90-C5A2-4F57-89C4-4E034BDDAB74.png

Even though you like to mention CZ, first thing you see is an advert for them on your site, you fall short of actually acknowledging that the lenses you sell are made by them in the description, all very vague.

Even your Amazon listing doesn’t namedrop them, even though you are happy to say it here but not have it writing anywhere where you sell the stuff.

You can see why people are suspicious.

View attachment 592599

View attachment 592597 View attachment 592598

Zeiss is all politics. Getting permissions is tricky. The company I so compartmentalized. I'm currently in the process of switching out some lenses to Nikon. Thankfully soon they will all have branded retail boxes so the doubters can rest easy.

Zeiss is all politics. Getting permissions is tricky. The company I so compartmentalized. I'm currently in the process of switching out some lenses to Nikon. Thankfully soon they will all have branded retail boxes so the doubters can rest easy.

You have no clue how pathetic you look with your plethora of excuses and lack of humility.

You truly have no insight.

So they are going to be Nikon-Branded or are we talking a Nikon/Zeiss hybrid cos at this stage I am confuzzled as ***.

You have no clue how pathetic you look with your plethora of excuses and lack of humility.

What are you going on about this time

So they are going to be Nikon-Branded or are we talking a Nikon/Zeiss hybrid cos at this stage I am confuzzled as ***.

No hybrids lol. Some lenses will still be Zeiss (prescriptions etc.) The rest will be moving over to Nikon.

What are you going on about this time

No hybrids lol. Some lenses will still be Zeiss (prescriptions etc.) The rest will be moving over to Nikon.
That’s it. I’m calling it.

You’re a liar and you know it.

You never had a contract with Zeiss.

Back