• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Exclusive Holiday Release Of Classic Oakley Wires

I understand that....I drive a Japanese truck (Nissan) ...really not going to argue over sunglasses ...keep buying them ...more power to you..

Well, I guess these were a limited release. My O Store no longer stocks them. I'm surprised at how limited they really were. Glad I got a pair!

You don't understand the problem with them being made in China? You won't understand.Its a AMERICAN thing...Its about pride and respect...Luxottica can burn in Hell.
See it's people like you who don't make any sense, this forum is here for people to come and mingle with others and enjoy Oakley, not to whinge it's not American anymore. Oh and are you saying Aussies don't have pride and respect? I respect that Jim moved on to other things, and here you are trying to make a point of how it's about respect. Maybe you should respect that Jim moved on and the company has been taken by others. It might be an American thing to be proud etc, but back to my point, your car probably isn't American, your daily food probably always isn't American made, it's the same on my end, my favourite food is chinese, I drive a Japanese car, my phone is made in China, you don't see me saying it's just an Aussie thing.

Latest Posts

Back