• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Exclusive Microclear Bag Question

Went to the O Store tonight and found this:

DSC_0015-7.jpg

DSC_0016-4.jpg

Is this new? I know of the black, white and gray camo bag as well as the desert one. This one is the traditional olive green, gray and black.

I grabbed an olive green the last time I went to the store, now I have to grab a black/white one, damn! Thanks Razer!!!! LOL

I grabbed an olive green the last time I went to the store, now I have to grab a black/white one, damn! Thanks Razer!!!! LOL
The black and white one is an old one, I think. I know the desert camo one was an SGH exclusive but not sure about the black and white one.

Got the NYC bag today in the mail and it is AWESOME. The urban spray paint look kicks ass!

The black and white one is an old one, I think. I know the desert camo one was an SGH exclusive but not sure about the black and white one.

Got the NYC bag today in the mail and it is AWESOME. The urban spray paint look kicks ass!

Congrats on the NYC bag!

I knew I should've just grabbed the black & white camo bag when I was at the store (picking up Hawaii bags), lol. Oh well, gives me an excuse to visit the store again, haha!

Does it look the same as the olive one but in black, white and gray?

The desert camo SGH one looks pretty different from the olive one.

Yup, from what I can recall. Same design, just in black/white/grey.

I've seen the desert camo's for sale on eBay, may have to look more seriously at one of those now too...dammit, see what you started! LOL

Btw, I love camo!!!! :lol:

Latest Posts

Back