• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Exclusive Shopping Night?

Thats the Back to School Event. Supposedly its 20% off most merch. From 7pm-9:30p, with DJ & refreshments(for selected stores) thats on 8/7 friday. then 8/8-8/9 they're doing the BOGO event for the two days only.
Also, for sat&sun theres a frogskin promotion. $49 6 selected frogskins, 3 being LX's for anyone thats interested.

i got the email but i really don't have any interest in current styles for the most part. if it was at our Vault which is 15 minutes away i would have gone and got a bunch of golf shirts. it's an O store only even though so i would have to go about an hour away in traffic to the woodfield O store. i think i am going to pass. only pairs i really want right now is a R1 frame only or a plasma XS and they aren't going to have that. lol.

Hmmm. I didn't get any notice :( Maybe it's area specific? My Type-O address is listed in Glendale. CA and there is definitely an O-Store at the Galleria.
Glendale Galeria is listed as well as Irvine, Victoria gardens, Hollywood, del amo, and brea mall

I got the email and I can make it but it's also tax free shopping weekend here locally/state wide (not sure if it's a national thing). everyone here goes bonkers like it's the day after Christmas and black Friday all into one weekend. Not worth the headache and I hate shopping when there's tons of people.

Back