• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Expanding My Repertoire!

Big things to come in the following weeks. Got plans for Gascan S and Monster Pup (both firsts for me), as well as my first lense purchase, gold iridium polarized for Monster Dog (hopefully). I will have pics I promise. Not quite sue what to think of Monster Pup, I don't like the side profile so far from pics but love the front on view, Gascan S seems to have a nice wrap and gold iridium is lace, especially on white frames for the uber douche effect haha

Gascan S is a good choice for smaller/medium faces for sure. Got them in Brown/Tungsten, nice everyday-pair - so go for it :) And have al look at the Canteens - similar fit, similar style, better grip - would recommend Rust/VR 28 Black in this case...

"Try before buy", of course, but I think they should fit you (Gascan S). Quiet the same size like regular Gascans, just a little tighter, which means better grip - at least in my case... Canteens sizewise almost the same plus unobitanium. Maybe you should read some other reviews on those frames at the o-review...

Back