• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Expensive Bay Juliet Ducati Lens

Oakley collecting is not for everyone. Even then, there are different ways of collecting. Some items are more coveted than others. Some are willing to pay more than others. Some people are drawn to sellers like bmcaps, some aren't. But the fact that he has been around for so long attests that he is serving a niche market. I don't buy from him. Neither do I know him (or her). Yet no one is holding a gun to my head forcing me to buy bmcap's stuff. If it seems too expensive for you, move along and choose something you can afford. o_O

I am being silly/funny with calling eBay "expensive Bay". I was not pertaining that the lenses are expensive. I do not have any idea how much they should be but someone might be looking for one.

way too expensive! i saw the other items he's been selling..he's saying that everything was rare but i'm thinking X-MAN can do it to make your juliets unique and look rare for less..

How many sets of Ducati lenses do you really see for sale? Like OOO said, it's what you are willing to pay. Ichiro lenses sell for some pretty big coin.

All that etched /le/se stuff is expensive because there's not an infinite supply of those bits and when you need it you need it. It's almost better to part out a Duc than sell it whole.
$150 lenses
$70 box
$20 bag
$25 coin
$50 rubbers
$225 frame
$540 total, $515 if you leave the coin along with the box.
So many made that there are so many incomplete out there.

All that etched /le/se stuff is expensive because there's not an infinite supply of those bits and when you need it you need it. It's almost better to part out a Duc than sell it whole.
$150 lenses
$70 box
$20 bag
$25 coin
$50 rubbers
$225 frame

So true. Sucks because I need Ducati lenses too..

$150 lenses
$70 box
$20 bag
$25 coin
$50 rubbers
$225 frame
Maybe I'll have to part out one of my Ducati sets ;)

way too expensive! i saw the other items he's been selling..he's saying that everything was rare but i'm thinking X-MAN can do it to make your juliets unique and look rare for less..

apu5ute6.jpg

You are late to the party. This was my noob days.