• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Expensive Bay OTT FMJ/BI

well I don't deal with people who say they will sell something then change the price. He offered them to me for 420.00 after declining my offer of his original acceptable price of 400.00. They are still for sale but I hope all the people who were interested drops it like a rock and it doesn't see.

I have learned from the bay that if you send an offer a little lower you can usually get a price you want it at. You should have offered 375 and he prob would have countered at 400

I have learned from the bay that if you send an offer a little lower you can usually get a price you want it at. You should have offered 375 and he prob would have countered at 400
Or if U get caught by eBay about dealings outside of eBay saying they will suspend Ur account hahaha

There was a post from a member that he said the guy said he would take 400.00 so the member doing us/as well as the guy a favor passed on the info. Then some guys contacted him and I guess the guy feels he has a gold mine since all the interest then jacked the price up 20.00. He can keep them. I don't deel with people like that. I probably would have bought them st 420.00 if that is what his intitial response to the member was.

No he has a best offer auction. It would be perfectly legal to submit an offer as I did but he declined it and said "now I want more"

His buy it now Is 460. If u send him an offer through ebay he will accept it. Then you will have to pay it

Back