• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Extra F&F codes - Free

Hmmmmm, has anyone tried using a code today? I just tried one I had kept for myself and it says please enter a valid promotion code. I tried it on a holbrook, then a Gascan, and finally a Polo shirt. Didn't work on any of the 3 items. Even tried each one individually. It says Dec 1 - Dec 10 but something isn't right. @QLR1 try yours and see if it will let you apply it.

My others worked prior to today.

Hmmmmm, has anyone tried using a code today? I just tried one I had kept for myself and it says please enter a valid promotion code. I tried it on a holbrook, then a Gascan, and finally a Polo shirt. Didn't work on any of the 3 items. Even tried each one individually. It says Dec 1 - Dec 10 but something isn't right. @QLR1 try yours and see if it will let you apply it.

My others worked prior to today.
I hadn't touched mine at all; I just gave mine away before I saw the message.

I just reached out to a friend at an Oakley store and he said they have had multiple complaints today that the FF code is not working online today. Not sure what the issue is. Maybe customer service will honor it if you call in tomorrow for a phone order.

I just reached out to a friend at an Oakley store and he said they have had multiple complaints today that the FF code is not working online today. Not sure what the issue is. Maybe customer service will honor it if you call in tomorrow for a phone order.

It's not only today. Had it happen last weekend as well. It wouldn't take a code no matter what so I just gave up.
This is not new. Same thing happened the last time with F&F last year and I called customer svc the very next day. They wouldn't honor it.

Between this and the MVP sign up crap whoever heads up Oakley's IT should be fired. You would think they would learn from their past issues and fix their web servers and back end interfaces.

Pffftttt...