• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Extra-life

jmaxime89

Oakley Expert
Montréal, Qc
Hi guys ! Each year I gather money for a fundation. Usually I do something for cancer and since three years I do the movember. This year I'll try something different. A fundation that give money for kids hospital. The goal is to play video games for 25 hours straight for sick kids.

The idea behind this is that the sponsors will give an amount for the number of hours I can play, ideally twenty five hours in a row (ie. 1$/h for a total of 25$) or they can also give a fix amount. Usually they do that on the hour change weekend but since I work in the great north and will stay there for a little while me and my team will do it as soon as I get back home. I will do it before december 31st.

If I can get sponsors from someone on the forum I can and will update this thread with pictures. I will take pictures every 30mins but I don't know if I will update the thread every half hour.

So the kids and I thank you in advance for your generosity.

Here's the link for donations :

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=76709

Sorry if everything doesn't make sense my english isn't that good.

If you have any question don't be afraid to ask, yes you can have a tax refund for this.

Latest Posts

Back