• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Extra/Replacement Double Tab Rubber Watchband?

Buy another one or perhaps contact oakley. I just dont understand why oakley doesnt have the bands on their website. I mean really:headbang:

I'd like to keep a spare because I know those rubber bands eventually are going to break and now that they discontinued I might be screwed in the future

Yes that could eventually be the case. Thats why i just bought a hollowpoint because what can possibly go wrong with that band.

.......on the other hand its just a great excuse to buy more...".Well i should get one more MM just in case the bracelet or the clasp gets any damage" :lolsign:

What i ended up doing was after oakley announced they were not making watches anymore I just sold all my watches with the rubber bands. Now I only collect the metal bands. The rubber bands are pretty tough but if you cant get a replacement down the road you are pretty much screwed. Cause they are not like other replacement bands that you can buy anywhere. :drinks:

Back