• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Extravagant Shipping And Handling.

I still dont understand why O doesn't sell simple stands through authorized dealers ... it would mostly destroy the grey market in larger urban areas and ease up (lower) the prices in the grey market areas with a steady and available supply ...

We're not asking for crazy double wide spine cases for 50$ ... just dinky plastic stand to put in our double wide spine case :p
Sounds good to me!

Maybe i am being a downer but it sounds like the only thing your emails do is show ebay he would give you a lower rate then the $24.95. So anything he wanted to say from there is your word against his. If he wanted to he could have charged you a penny less and there is really nothing that ebay is going to do. I agree with others take it for what it is or take a knock on your ebay account. Sorry brother but I think you are stuck at $11

:offtopic: funny thing is these stands cost dealers .99 (if they charge at all) and thats the only way they get in the market. single, double or triple all have a 0.99 list. :lolsign:

They don't cost anything my local Oakley (Belfast) dealer gave free of charge 2 double 1 treble and a polarized display sign for free recently all I did was ask how much would he charge for some stand and if he'd order me some and went outback got some and handed them over shocked was an understatement

I still dont understand why O doesn't sell simple stands through authorized dealers ... it would mostly destroy the grey market in larger urban areas and ease up (lower) the prices in the grey market areas with a steady and available supply ...

We're not asking for crazy double wide spine cases for 50$ ... just dinky plastic stand to put in our double wide spine case :p
You're not supposed to have that case.

But I agree, in the interest of the almighty dollar they could churn out a few more stands and sell them at $5 and make a buck, while pleasing their customers. I'm sure some casual 1-pair customers might even buy the stand.

You can leave a negative if you don't like the shipping. Or u can leave a positive and give him 1 star for shipping. Buyers can leave a negative in any circumstance as long as you don't cancel the auction. Of course you would have to pay for it. And if you don't pay he can file an unpaid item dispute and hit u with a strike. Best option is to ask if he would cancel the auction. Most times to avoid all the issues they will do that. Don't threaten him with a negative but most sellers know that it's a no win situation as they will most likely get a negative from u.

Wow was looking up your auction when I see guys paying 33.00 plus 19.00 shipping for 1 single tier plastic. That's crazy!

Lol. I shipped a three tier stand to canada in a box and it only cost me $8!

Latest Posts

Back