• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eye Eye!!!!!!!

Oakley_Sight

Gotta love a good DOG
5th frame in to me this week. Love this colour frame & lens combo. Thanks to Funky for this. Now up to 5 Eye Jackets. The only other one I really want to get my hands on at some point now is the Mustard one.

bluejacketl.jpg

Congrats man, the cobalt with red was one of my most wanted combos. But with me wanting to wear my eye jackets, i have kinda moved over to collecting the 2nd generation of them due to the higher durability. I was lucky to grab a nib cobalt 2nd and i love it! The Electric mustard isn't too hard to find in eye jackets, especially 2nd gen version.

5th frame in to me this week. Love this colour frame & lens combo. Thanks to Funky for this. Now up to 5 Eye Jackets. The only other one I really want to get my hands on at some point now is the Mustard one.

bluejacketl.jpg

That's a really nice Gen1. Congrats

Congrats man, the cobalt with red was one of my most wanted combos. But with me wanting to wear my eye jackets, i have kinda moved over to collecting the 2nd generation of them due to the higher durability. I was lucky to grab a nib cobalt 2nd and i love it! The Electric mustard isn't too hard to find in eye jackets, especially 2nd gen version.

I wear both my Gen1's &2's Eye Jackets, really love this frame. If you come across a mustard at the right price stevan let me know

Back