• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Eye Jacket Arms

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey Guys,
See my eBay listings for pics. I recently picked a bunch of these up. If any OF member want any, PM me and I'll do any for:
(prices in USD)
1 arm: $19 shipped
2 arms: $28 shipped
3 arms: $35 shipped
I've priced things on eBay based on what I think supply and demand will be. I'll remove any from eBay when I'm sold out.
***If any of the colors are wrong on eBay please let me know. I did my best!
Items in Oakster d4 store on eBay!

Some people reacted to this post.
The ones you've listed as Rootbeer are Black-Gold.

Also, you've listed a FMJ 5.56 as being new when you have one of the 'spars' on the Earstem which should have a 'nodule', is clearly broken: not new, busted.

Last edited:
Thanks!!!!

There is a seller, selling a "brown marble" eye jacket front for $31 in the USA. If a forum member were to buy that and a pair of your "gold x" temples they have a like new eye jacket 1.0 in need of lenses for only $59

Have you seen that listing @Funky-Trixtar ?

Username Hidden said:
There is a seller, selling a "brown marble" eye jacket front for $31 in the USA. If a forum member were to buy that and a pair of your "gold x" temples they have a like new eye jacket 1.0 in need of lenses for only $59

Have you seen that listing @Funky-Trixtar ?

Thank you for the heads-up RJ: having looked in my EJ box they're not Gold X, they're Black Gold....but thank you once again. I do have a mint Electric Mustard frame though, if you notice a pair of earstems going for a reasonable price........