• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Eye Jacket - FMJ Chrome

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking to see if anyone might have a pair of these they’re looking to part with. Had a pai way back in the day, but they broke under the earsock; sent back for repair and they sent another pair back.

These were full out Chrome; like BMX Chrome Edition. Take electric mustard and just make it silver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Looking to see if anyone might have a pair of these they’re looking to part with. Had a pai way back in the day, but they broke under the earsock; sent back for repair and they sent another pair back.

These were full out Chrome; like BMX Chrome Edition. Take electric mustard and just make it silver.

To my knowledge, the only pair that could look similar to chrome would be the 1st gen FMJ 7.62s.

Definitely seems to fit the time frame. Anybody got an actually picture? O-Review is stock; kind of hard to tell.

40634401555_9e15870bef_z.jpg
DSCF4672 by funky-trixtar, on Flickr

This is the best I could do from my old pics, I'll try and find a better pic. This is an FMJ 7.62mm although it would appear to be polished black at first glance.

41527901591_80529dd6bc_b.jpg
7.62fmj by funky-trixtar, on Flickr

This one shows the reflective quality a little better maybe, and closer to the true colour.

Last edited:
Ej 2.0 black chrome?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Definitely wasn’t that dark. They were like polished aluminum bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.