• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eye Jacket Redux Valuation please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

They are never for sale. iโ€™m sure you could get 3 to 4 for them complete NIB. iโ€™ve been looking for a while and missed out on that one on ebay as i was late to the draw. Looking at this thread youโ€™d obviously have 2 people interested. lol.

The last one up on ebay sold for $400 w/ $25 shipping as a BIN sale. That was Sept 13th. If I remember correctly, it sold within a day.

I cant remember if that was his starting price, or if he was taking offers and bumped it down.

I purchased the pair on ebay that recently sold for $400. I also had to pay $25 for shipping. The seller didn't have an offer option and I never asked for a discount because I didn't want to lose out on another pair. I'm sure I overpaid by a bit but I haven't seen any in a while for sale and the last time I was offered one, the asking price was the same. I'd feel certain that you could sell yours pretty quickly for $300-$350 range but might have to wait if over $400. Unfortunately the redux model is not super popular but I believe collectors who don't normally collect the redux would be interested in them. I hope that helps.

I purchased the pair on ebay that recently sold for $400. I also had to pay $25 for shipping. The seller didn't have an offer option and I never asked for a discount because I didn't want to lose out on another pair. I'm sure I overpaid by a bit but I haven't seen any in a while for sale and the last time I was offered one, the asking price was the same. I'd feel certain that you could sell yours pretty quickly for $300-$350 range but might have to wait if over $400. Unfortunately the redux model is not super popular but I believe collectors who don't normally collect the redux would be interested in them. I hope that helps.
appreciate your honesty thankyou. I really am on the fence with them but wont rush a decision and regret it, of 150 is a pretty low set. As everyones saying they just dont come up often.