• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eye Jacket

Oakley_Sight

Gotta love a good DOG
Been looking at these for some time now & after seeing Funky-Trixtar's collection & speaking to him about them I had to find me a pair of the Green one's. Found these on eBay & described as very good condition (but no bag or box) so I decided to bid. I was the only one & so go them for a real bargain. They arrived today very well packaged. Took them out to look at & for the age I'd have to say these are MINT. Not a mark on the frame. OAKLEY in full tact across the bridge & then lenses are scratch free. I can see me hunting more of these down as I love the frame. Am I right in thinking these are the Gen 1's as they have the square hinge?

19778292x.jpg
[/URL]

ej1g.jpg
[/URL]

The correct Colourway name for those is Moss Green/Gold Iridium and I think they're are, however the first EJ's didn't come with a clear coat....but not too sure you'd get that finished look without the clear.

The correct Colourway name for those is Moss Green/Gold Iridium and I think they're are, however the first EJ's didn't come with a clear coat....but not too sure you'd get that finished look without the clear.
Keep feeding me the info on this style frame. I need more of them now. The Dogs will take a bit of a back seat once my next two frames arrive so I can hunt some more of this frame down in the other colourways.

You really do NEED to have Fuel/Black Iridium, Gold X/Black Iridium and Cheetah/gold Iridium, they're lovely, lovely, lovely beauties!

and you need to be careful about wearing these as they are fragile and will break, Gen I plastic is not as forgiving. Nice pick up!

You really do NEED to have Fuel/Black Iridium, Gold X/Black Iridium and Cheetah/gold Iridium, they're lovely, lovely, lovely beauties!
Gonna be on the hunt for more
and you need to be careful about wearing these as they are fragile and will break, Gen I plastic is not as forgiving. Nice pick up!
Yer, so I understand. Gonna treat these baby's with kid gloves. In other words keep them away from my boys.........:laugh:

If you every want to sell these ones in particular let me know. My very first pair were a pair of moss green eyejackets, I lost them after only like a week. I really want to replace them just to have them in my collection.

Keep feeding me the info on this style frame. I need more of them now. The Dogs will take a bit of a back seat once my next two frames arrive so I can hunt some more of this frame down in the other colourways.

Oh man, you are half day late 110955100041 :mad: