• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Eye Jackets...El. Mustard & complete FMJ 5.56.

U

Username Hidden

Hi guys,
Got some amazing Eye Jackets for sale - prices are PayPal G&S - including CONUS shipping - inquire about international shipping - multiple discount option ;)
More photos available by request - didn't want to clock the thread..

Eye Jacket FMJ 5.56/BI

Up for sale is a gen 1, FMJ 5.56/BI Eye Jacket complete. The box is in amazing condition with all original paperwork and original bag. Finding an original box is almost impossible yet this one has it! The frame has some minor flaking on the end of one ear stem and also has a few minor blemishes in the FMJ paint. The icons and nose bridge logo are perfect. The rubbers are all original and in good shape. The lenses are 9/10 with very minor scratching, if any. Overall I would rate the frame as 8.5-9/10 with the blemishes and the lenses as 9/10.
Asking 150 $

New Eye Jacket Cobalt/+Red Iridium ---SOLD...
Up for sale is a gen 2, Cobalt/+Red Iridium Eye Jacket. The frame is in great shape with no blemishes. I would rate it 9/10 just because it’s used. The lenses are also in good shape and I would rate them a 9/10 with very minor scratches if any. The icons are perfect as is the nose bridge logo. Rubbers are all in good shape as well with no issues. Overall I would rate the frame as a 9/10 and lenses as 9/10. Sunnies and bag only.
Asking 135 $

Eye Jacket Electric Mustard/BI

Up for sale is a gen 1, Electric Mustard/BI Eye Jacket. The frame is 9/10 with a small blemish in the paint from the production process. It appears like a small crack but it isn’t. The frame has the brilliant metallic shine like it should and is absolutely beautiful and the icons and nose bridge logo are perfect! The lenses I would rate as a 9/10 as well with very minor scratches if any. The rubbers are in great shape with no issues. Overall I would rate the frame as 9/10 and lenses as 9/10. Sunnies and bag only.
Asking 135 $

OBO :D

IMG_4687.JPG

IMG_4684.JPG

IMG_4696.JPG

IMG_4706.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm

COBALT SOLD TO @P226 ...