• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Eye Jackets, FMJ W (white chrome)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for FMJ W / (white chrome)

I like Eye Jackets

Changeup. Remember kids, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

Username Hidden said:
Looking for:
FMJ Copper
FMJ White
FMJ 556

I like Eye Jackets
No one has ever seen the Copper Eye Jackets, much less own one

Username Hidden said:
No one has ever seen the Copper Eye Jackets, much less own one
No ****? Well damn. I can’t say, lol, no free bumps.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
No ****? Well damn.
I've messaged Jim, to ask him about it.But if you don't want any help,.....just say.

Username Hidden said:
I've messaged Jim, to ask him about it.But if you don't want any help,.....just say.
I had lunch with Jim today and he said he couldn’t remember if they actually made them or not.

Eye Jacket FMJ Copper / Black Iridium

They do have a SKU, but don't honestly ever remember seeing them in the 18 years of collecting, and no one on O-review is listed as having them in their collection, not even Dann.

Username Hidden said:
Eye Jacket FMJ Copper / Black Iridium

They do have a SKU, but don't honestly ever remember seeing them in the 18 years of collecting
Honestly it was O-Review that threw me for a loop. I didn’t remember ever hearing about them either but when I saw them on there I added them to the want list. Makes me wonder where they got any info on them.

May have to ask Dann.

Sent Dann a message.

Danns response:

'That's been debated for a while, but I believe the final consensus is that it only appeared in the catalog, but never made it to production. We've seem glimpses on google images every so often, but they're likely Electric Mustard in poor lighting'

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
May have to ask Dann.

Sent Dann a message.

Danns response:

'That's been debated for a while, but I believe the final consensus is that it only appeared in the catalog, but never made it to production. We've seem glimpses on google images every so often, but they're likely Electric Mustard in poor lighting'
Dang.

Now that I think about it, I'll bet the ones I've seen in "images" were just Electric Mustard, Caramel, or even Corten with ****ty photog skills. Like high dollar Colts on Gunbroker with pics taken with a 2002 flip phone, on green velvet, under a chinese led reading lamp.