• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eyepatch 2 - Broken Frame

damn!! I'd customize the hell outta it for that lol even $160 ish
I'm talking $200CAD 160USD or so. What kind of custom work do you do on them? I'm considering getting rid of my Clear Holbrooks to help fund another pair of eyepatch 2. Custom would be cool lol

80$ = 100$ CAD ... No tax usually either ... Half price!
True. Even on Kijiji people want at least that if not more for used pairs.

I'm talking $200CAD 160USD or so. What kind of custom work do you do on them? I'm considering getting rid of my Clear Holbrooks to help fund another pair of eyepatch 2. Custom would be cool lol

True. Even on Kijiji people want at least that if not more for used pairs.
Maybe in Manitoba ... ;)

They don't call it Manitob-lost for nothin' !!!

Price around here are 'normal' and negotiable...

Maybe in Manitoba ... ;)

They don't call it Manitob-lost for nothin' !!!

Price around here are 'normal' and negotiable...
Haven't been able to find any in Manitoba. Only luck has been Ontario. Even there, I don't get a response, or they want way too much.

Haven't been able to find any in Manitoba. Only luck has been Ontario. Even there, I don't get a response, or they want way too much.
I've gotten some great deals ...

I've mostly passed em on to our US Brothers...

You gotta be quick with cash in hand!

I'm negotiating a deal as we type... We'll see!

Frame fixes are tough ... i dont think I've ever seen in successfully done on a O Matter frame ...

Depending on where you are in Canada ... find a Vault!!! (discount/end of line stock store)

Make a day (or two) trip out of it! There's one near Kanata (Ottawa) and they may have just the frames you're looking for! Or else @dr.chop had a pair on his website and im sure if you post a WTB thread you may get lucky ...

Lastly, have you contacted Oakley directly? They can either tell you (or not) if they have spare frames or offer you a decent discount (50%+ship?) on a new pair!

Turbines might be your thing ;)

I ended up contacting oakley. In exchange for the broken frames, I would be able to get 30% off any new pair.

Latest Posts

Back