• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eyepatch Bottle Green (Square O)

lol not a dig. I got married in Kailua. Had a friend who was local. Used to go to Kokua every year.
All the action is in Waikiki tho.
Also have an old friend from Kanehoe. Her mom still lives there.

These arrived today, I’ve been wanting this pair for a couple years. It’s my first pair of Eyepatch!
I know they’re not the rarest acquisition, but they fit my face well and I think they’ll look pretty bad once I put these emerald lenses in them.
I had ordered the lenses from oakleyvault.com back when that was a thing.

Cheers everyone, have a great weekend!

View attachment 749501

View attachment 749502

View attachment 749503
Nice pick up...which bag did they come with?

Nice pick up...which bag did they come with?
Thank you! They came in a Night Camo Elite S.I. Bag, but I have no military affiliation so I won’t be rocking that...I actually have a few of those to give away once I get full access to the forum.

Last edited:
Thank you! They came in a Night Camo Elite S.I. Bag, but I have no military affiliation so I won’t be rocking that...I actually have a few of those to give away once I get full access to the forum.
Oh cool...I bought a pair of the same eyepatch off a member a few years ago. Mine came with a green and white cycling bag so I was wondering what the OG bag was.

@MasterO OG should have been the Brown Square O bag

***photo nabbed from barrierVT on eBay***

6D4E60F7-3AE5-40F5-8EC0-A88E74F78BFB.jpeg

Back