1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to see less ads, post topics, browse Oakleys, make friends and more!
    Register Now
  2. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late?
    Register Now

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!

Discussion in 'Oakley Sunglasses Exchange' started by Anonymous, 1/11/19.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Take all 3 for 165 great condition on each

Here's some pics lol..dammit..I hate when they dont upload properly Eyepatch thread. All 3 for 165 - 20190111_140447.jpg Eyepatch thread. All 3 for 165 - 20190111_140450.jpg Eyepatch thread. All 3 for 165 - 20190111_140454.jpg Eyepatch thread. All 3 for 165 - 20190111_140458.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 1/11/19

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    :(Pics not working

Anonymous likes this.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Oh wow - that color to clear blending is just awesome.

Good luck with this sale sir!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Just to clarify, these are OEM and not custom, right?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Yes that's correct all OEM..

Anonymous likes this.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    I'd keep the things if I wore them. For me they are just too damned big. Very cool looking though and I totally overpaid for every pair last year. I had a moment of bad judgment lol. I think I'm 180 deep into the blue one alone.. oh well my loss. Better that they go somewhere to be used than to collect dust in my basement

7. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry to confuse sir, my first time seeing this type of colorway on stock frames - cool frames indeed.

Anonymous likes this.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Old school oakleys were definitely cool..

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous

Are you willing to sell just one pair?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    I didnt really want to because I listed them so low. Shipping is expensive coming from Canada so it costs me alot of extra to ship 3 times vs once. Someone is interested in the purple one and asked to split too..perhaps you guys can split all 3 and have it shipped to one location. That way I can still offer these as cheap as I am. Send me a PM if your interested