• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eyeshades And Razorblade RE-RELEASE! 30 Year Editions

To post them online we have to add a price and we presumed that you guys would want to see them. There really isn't an issue, JK.

Personally I wouldn't want to publicly state unknown and potentially misleading information, but it's your website, you guys are the experts.

Personally I wouldn't want to publicly state unknown and potentially misleading information, but it's your website, you guys are the experts.

Personally I wish he put $500 for each pair. That way people will write them off as ridiculously expensive and when they actually retail for $150 for Razorblades and $135 for Eyeshades (you heard it here first) I get to cash in without rushing.

I think they covered the potential for alienation of potential buyers and naysayers with this paragraph which encompasses "misleading" information.

30 years after the release of these stunning frames, Oakley are rumored to be re-releasing them as limited edition pairs. 3 colours are available in each frame and although vital details are still thin on the ground, we are expecting them early 2014. Check our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages for updates...

Dave, they will be more in line with the price of Radar/Radarlocks. Which is ridiculous IMO.

If they came with a few sets of stems and nose pieces it would be worth the price.

I was looking at some radars when I was in the US earlier this year, I was surprised at the price difference between them and the M frames.I honestly struggle to see where the extra £ goes, am I correct in thinking the blade family of lenses don't have any of the hd type optics in them?

Latest Posts

Back