• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading F Colin Kaepernick free USA giveaway

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
The winner is the number of the best QB in the NFL, of the 2017 Super Bowl champions... the Green Bay Packers and #12. Congrats to @dingo ate my baby

On phone now, so post proof of number later & be in touch with winner.

Congrats @dingo ate my baby , thx @pistolpetefan23 for the cool thread, go Seahawks, & again f*ck Kaepernick & the 49ers

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Thanks @pistolpetefan23 for doing this :) and congrats to who-ever the winner is.
Thanks wicked. Thank you for the contest @pistolpetefan23 .. I been watching it unfold at work .. The sh!tty thing is, as soon as somthing bad happens. Everyone that is supporting this b@ llsh!t will change sides..

My socks !! After I posted the pic I realized they are made in China :D
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Dang off by 1.

Username Hidden said:
Just get rid of that lame team around your neck:D
Lmao! Aren't you a Browns fan? Just because you won here, doesn't make them any better.

Username Hidden said:
Seriously? I wish you told me that you were selling it brother, I would've taken it from you even with the cigar smell. Actually that would've added some character to it. I hope you got paid handsomely for it
Lol, sorry bro. Trust me, I wish I would have sold it to you! I sold it cheap and still got a negative feedback. Get this, because it smelled like smoke and i didn't pay to have it cleaned.. I even offered a FULL refund but that was refused, I guess we live and learn.

Username Hidden said:
Lol, sorry bro. Trust me, I wish I would have sold it to you! I sold it cheap and still got a negative feedback. Get this, because it smelled like smoke and i didn't pay to have it cleaned.. I even offered a FULL refund but that was refused, I guess we live and learn.
Whoa! You'd think with an offer like that someone from forums could step in and read your offer of refund (if it was in PM or something) and remove the negative feedback since negative feedback really can't be left for someone if they offered a solution but was refused. That doesn't even make sense. Maybe a mod could help get that cleared off your record. Didn't realize you had any negative feedback. We've done a bunch of deals and it's always been flawless. Sorry to hear that bro.

That's ****ed up - what a douchebag :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.