• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

F/S Juliet Plasma/Emerald

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I've got a great pair of Juliets for sale. The frame is perfect, the nosebridge is tight, the earstems are so tight that they will support the weight of the glasses without folding in. They do have a serial number, JE0623330. The lenses have extremely minor nicks in them from being cleaned. You won't be able to see them in the pictures because they're small but if you hold a light up to the lenses you can see them. Ask for more pictures if you need something clarified but these are really great. Worn maybe a dozen times and then put in a closet. No box or coin unfortunately. Check with Jive or sdgabales for references. They were both really happy with their recent purchases. $190 shipped.

2012-01-06170301.jpg

2012-01-06170242.jpg

2012-01-06170320.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Just speaking from what I've seen on current values...I think $275 is a bit high, especially if the lenses aren't perfectly flawless and its missing the box and coin. I don't believe the colorway combo was a rare one either. Idk, just my opinion...good luck with the sale though!

Honestly I would say $175 tops for these IMO with no box or coin and scratched lenses, just my opinion though, good luck with the sale

Adjusted accordingly.

Better pics of lenses, no scratches visible.

2012-01-07142928.jpg

2012-01-07142910.jpg

hearno is a good guy to deal with, nice pair of Juliets too. 1st generation plasma frames rock!

is this first gen plasma? looks more like a second gen.. not quite that matte white 'bone' finish?

I'm not sure. I wouldn't know how to tell unless the serial number let you know.

I like it...

*pm'd*