• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

F.S X Metal And Ruby Penny

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For sale we have a pair of x metal frames with ruby lenses. I posted a while a go that my chum wanted to sell his x metal collection and this is one of his prized pieces.

Frames: in excellent condition with no signs of cracks and no blemishes on there. The nose bombs and tips are in excellent condition plus the original spare of nose bombs are included. Serial number is xm001922

The spring loaded sides are still working excellently and the nose section is still nice and tight but with a little movement. I can honestly said the frames are in 10/10 condition.

Lenses: there are a few blemishes on the lenses which are very slight and don't effect the quality of vision at all but as most of the people on here are collectors I want to be honest as possible. I have tried photographing the marks but im finding it very difficult to capture them. On this basis I'll have to give them 8.5/10.

The box is provided with the coin and all the paperwork

These are located in the uk and price includes shipping to the u.s

Looking for $650 but offers will be excepted so don't be afraid to ask! If you want any better quality pictures I'd be happy to email. I know this is a high price but it really is in great condition.
89ed49be.jpg

69646536.jpg

d724b553.jpg

c770f92d.jpg

925d8a35.jpg

a68a6c80.jpg

96afe3b4.jpg

0137a686.jpg

3a1d1508.jpg

e6852af8.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
BriP. You need to get on this! :lol:

Haha ya Brian! Your grail!!

I WANT IT but cant afford that pricetag. pm with a offer now.

Hmmmm... I'm flying into London on Sunday. :confused:

pm'd.....

is BriP finally gonna complete the Xmetal line up? hope a deal can be worked out. =) high price no doubt, but somewhat cheaper compared to eBay.

i asked for a counteroffer but no replies...=(

Sorry guys been at work and haven't had chance to speak to him. I've replied to most of the p.m's and I'll try and get answers to your questions asap.

Thanks for being so patient.

Bit of an update.. After originally saying no trades he will trade for a Ducati pitboss or a maybe a tron pitboss.

Status
Not open for further replies.