• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Facebook association question

TheWannaBe

Resident Lurker
Premium Member
O Universe
So I just did the Facebook association but wanted to know if every time I post something here in the forum if it shows up on my Facebook? If so I need to terminate that feature as I don't need my family and friends knowing the extent of my O-diction... Lol

Can someone explain exactly what this sign up entails?

I don't think it will. I associated my Facebook account a while back and never noticed any difference on Facebook or the Oakley Forum.

So I just did the Facebook association but wanted to know if every time I post something here in the forum if it shows up on my Facebook? If so I need to terminate that feature as I don't need my family and friends knowing the extent of my O-diction... Lol

Can someone explain exactly what this sign up entails?

No it will not post to your facebook. You can confirm this in your facebook privacy settings by seeing what it is allowed and not allowed to do. It simply allows you to use your facebook account for login. The idea being you don't need 100 accounts, you can just use that one to sign in. Or if you're already signed in, you simply click the button.

Latest Posts

Back