1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to see less ads, post topics, browse Oakleys, make friends and more!
    Register Now

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Discussion in 'Oakley Display Case Discussion' started by thatoakleyguy, 9/12/11.

1. thatoakleyguy

thatoakleyguy

Working a deal with a guy right now... he wants $600 for the doublewide. Is this a fair price, or should I be looking for one for less.

Says it was from a bike shop and has little to no wear and also includes the light that goes on the top.

Fair Price For A Metal Double Wide? - oakleycase-2.jpg

Let me know what you guys think

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike

You better jump on that deal. These are hard to come by at that price unless you have someone who is clueless as to what they have!

3. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Premium Member Lifetime Member

That a great deal.....

4. SpliceD

SpliceD

Not a bad price and as doowutchyalike said, they are somewhat hard to come by. Most displays i see are the single wides. $600 isn't a bad deal.

5. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn

That's not a bad price for a double wide, especially if it has lights. Chances are if it was in a bike shop it probably didn't see as much use as some in regular retail stores. It also better if it's local to you and you don't have drive to far to get (that's a huge plus). I hope your deal works out and take some pics if you get it.

6. thatoakleyguy

thatoakleyguy

Will do. It's a good 4-4.5 hour drive one way, plus I'll have to borrow a truck since it won't fit in my car.
    I know it's a great deal, but 9 hours of driving plus gas... We'll see

7. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Staff Member Premium Member

@thatoakleyguy
    that is the reason, why i have a car, where i can fit a double tower
    :laugh:

it´s a damn long trip!

8. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN

This was the double wide from Virginia right?

9. thatoakleyguy

thatoakleyguy

Yeah, va beach area. Norfolk I think

10. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN

Yea I saw that too, my folks are in Newport News and I saw this too haha. Did you get it?