• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fair Price For Blue Unobtanium/rubbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizuno hadouken

Oakley Beginner
I recently acquired some juliets that came with a pair of 1 x pair of blue t-shocks (15s), 1 x pair of blue ear socks, 2 x pair of nose bombs that I'm considering selling. What would be a fair rate to sell this set at? Thanks guys.

Are they OEM (have all the markings) or could they be 3rd party?

They feel OEM. Both ear stems have "Made in the USA"... don't have a "CE" earsteam. Both t-shocks have "15". What are the clear tells between oem vs non oem?

I can post pics later tonight.

Funny - I saw an exchange listing recently for blue rubbers where they both have a CE, don't remember from who... You should dig that one out and trade an earsock, then you'd both have a complete Made in USA / CE set...

No, it was a different one, just had a single pair of earsocks both with CE, maybe some other stuff, too. I did a quick glance-through but couldn't find it again. Maybe later.
Sorry about that. At least it will give an idea on pricing. I found another link where someone was able to get blue rubber from HQ, but they had the same issue - no CE earsocks, only Made in USA...

I think I found them, and I misremembered - they weren't blue Juliets. D'oh!:behindsofa:

But Ralph brings up a good point - some exchange searching can help you value them...

Thanks guys. Yeah, I tried searching the exchange but couldn't find a match that didn't have the prices stripped. I saw ebay had a set for like $125 or something. New thread was my last resort =P....
I think I found them, and I misremembered - they weren't blue Juliets. D'oh!:behindsofa:

But Ralph brings up a good point - some exchange searching can help you value them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back