• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fair price for Primitive frogskins?

OZ Mat

Oakley Enthusiast
G'Day members.

I have been wanting to get a pair of Primitive Frogskins for quite a while now but either didn't have the funds available at the time of seeing them being sold or there were just none available. Their is a pair going for auction on eBay and staring price is $499.97 USD for everything. It went without any bids for that price last week and is up for purchase again.

I know the market for Frogskins has dropped substantially of late so am wondering if $499.97/$500 is worth a bid? They look to be in mint condition but I am not sure if they are currently worth $500, what are your thoughts?

Any opinions are appreciated.

G'Day members.

I have been wanting to get a pair of Primitive Frogskins for quite a while now but either didn't have the funds available at the time of seeing them being sold or there were just none available. Their is a pair going for auction on eBay and staring price is $499.97 USD for everything. It went without any bids for that price last week and is up for purchase again.

I know the market for Frogskins has dropped substantially of late so am wondering if $499.97/$500 is worth a bid? They look to be in mint condition but I am not sure if they are currently worth $500, what are your thoughts?

Any opinions are appreciated.

To each his own. If they are worth $500 to you get it. Hahaha but I think it’s alright. His condition is probably pristine. So you will have to pay a premium. His price is alright. Just no big collectors left to buy his pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with sunpoh. It's a pair that used to bring upwards of 700 plus in its prime..I'd say now for a nice condition one 500 is ok but you can find others at some point for less..

Back