• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fair price for these?

Jase_nz

I should Work at Oakley
Australia
hi I'm looking at selling these off in the coming days/weeks and trying to gauge the market for a fair price before i make an arse of myself

1st is x Metal juliet. Condition is i think great but I'm not an expert. No marks on frame, oakley lenses that are immaculate, sku frame and aftermarket rubbers but i have some oakley ones but they are not new. I was thinking $250 to 300 usd? Please correct me if you think that's wrong
20200713_095327.jpg

Secondly is this pit boss 1. The pit boss was unworn except for 2 selfies, i prefer my pb2! Comes with elite box and microbag and cardboard elite box. I think condition is very good and can't see any marks on it. Price wise I was thinking 500 to 550 usd? But please correct me if you think I'm wrong?
20200713_095926.jpg

sounds good to me. juliets might catch a premium on ebay etc. but factoring in fees it would likely even out. or you may have to work a bit more to make $10 more.

sounds good to me. juliets might catch a premium on ebay etc. but factoring in fees it would likely even out. or you may have to work a bit more to make $10 more.
Thanks mate for your advice. I have an offer where I dont pay ebay fees this month but I'd rather offer to forum. However one of my concerns is location. I'm in Australia so shipping i think due to covid will probably put people off buying?

oh yeah, try to deal locally if you can not sure what is good for you locally. the listing is free on eBay but isn't there still a final value fee?

oh yeah, try to deal locally if you can not sure what is good for you locally. the listing is free on eBay but isn't there still a final value fee?
Nah its a thing that pops up on eBay pay no final value fees. I'll try forum with a shipping disclaimer and the option of FedEx or something

Back