• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fairends Frogskins 2013

Lol but yet all you read on their twitter feed is great customer device offered me 50% off blah blah lol thanks for the great service haha I'm starting to get a good laugh out of this company haha

It would've been nice if the discount code worked and applied, but can't really hold that against the company. If it were my company, I wouldn't be willing to take a loss in revenue because a few people want to buy these glasses at a huge discount. I'm sure that the planning and effort to collab with Oakley already was time and money consuming, so there's no way I'm going to discount the project 50% for consumers that will probably never buy anything else ever again from my company. Just looking at it from a business perspective...the restrictions may have even been in fine print, I know I didn't bother to look, haha.

Like everyone else, I would've loved to pay $75 for a limited collab edition JB/RJ or Frogskin, but at $150 I still feel it's a decent deal...brand new stock JB/RJ's cost at least that much at retail, these are custom. I mean, they could've jacked the retail up to $300 (citing it was limited to only 30 pairs), and then offered a discount code of 50%, which may still have only brought it down from $300 to $150. Only then would paying $150 look attractive, lol. Same scenario, it's mainly because we all saw that $75 price in the beginning, that paying $150 felt like too much...I was guilty of it too :rolleyes:

I'm glad I had the opportunity to grab a pair, just for the sake of it being a crystal black JB/RJ's. Can't wait to see it in person!

They have holes at the end of the arms in the picture for a neck band, but they are Jawbones? Weird. This company seems fishy.

Latest Posts

Back