• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake dispatch?

I suspect these as fakes and would like a second opinion. The white ones are Dispatch II marked 'BD7858' and the clear/pink ones are Dispatch marked OA5808. Thank you for your time.

View attachment 858398

View attachment 858399

View attachment 858400

View attachment 858401

View attachment 858402

View attachment 858403

View attachment 858404
Clear ones are an absolutely fake. Icons are interchangeable, never fixed, so if the mechanism isn't there, they plain fakes. Those awful pink color accents are another clue. White ones are fake, but a more ellaborated one. Tell me, does the icon move properly? Can be easily changed? Dont get me wrong, they're fakes, buy pirates are getin closer and closer... In these ones the logo is too rectangular, almost square. The text BD7858 is another thing and then the O's near the temples end close the case. Both fakes.

Clear ones are an absolutely fake. Icons are interchangeable, never fixed, so if the mechanism isn't there, they plain fakes. Those awful pink color accents are another clue. White ones are fake, but a more ellaborated one. Tell me, does the icon move properly? Can be easily changed? Dont get me wrong, they're fakes, buy pirates are getin closer and closer... In these ones the logo is too rectangular, almost square. The text BD7858 is another thing and then the O's near the temples end close the case. Both fakes.
Sorry for the late reply. I am really not sure what you mean by “does the icon move properly”. I still have these buried away and might be able to answer that for you if I was a little more informed. Thank you for your earlier reply.

Back