• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake EB 3ds

OGfrog

Oakley Expert
The pair that just sold on ebay had the lenses reversed. Despite the letter of authenticity it is very unlikely they were part of the original 6...sucks for the buyer

IMG_1249.JPG

The ones that sold

IMG_1250.PNG

I know a collector here got fleeced in the exact same situation. Dude who had almost every frog offloaded his collection. He got stuck with a eb3d that was gid. Not saying they didnt come from eb just that they were not one of the og six

I wish they were real i was bidding until a savvy collector pointed out the incorrect lenses

Tabor Coates of EB informed be some were Red left, Blue right eye, and others Blue left and Red right eye, so essentially both are real if they are among the 6 EB had stock of. I was aware of this at the outset hence why I asked for confirmation at the time. The pair I have just sold is 100% legit and from EB direct, with the paperwork of authenticity. I NEVER had, and NEVER sold an Oakley fake. I am adamant that all aspect of my life are about truth, you will get nothing but honesty from me.

He also lied about his sw prototypes being less than 1 of 5. I know one collector who just recently had 5 himself

Latest Posts

Back