• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake Frog Help For A Newb!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 202
I'd just line it up side by side the other one, maybe even switch the lenses around. If they look identical, and it looks clean enough, you're probably okay. Did you win them on ebay? If so, got the link to the auctions?

I sent the matte black ones back. They were both eBay buys. The matte black frogs just felt cheap to me. And looked like some of the matte coating was coming off (shown in the pic on the left leg). I'd rather be safe than sorry so I might stick to just ordering from oakley :cool-33:

Frogtastic is one of the guy's that I would take as the word of the frogskins god. Also ericforman and a few others. If you're just looking for cheaper Frogs, www.6pm.com has amazing deals on oakley's, and frogskins are always in the list.

Anyone have any idea where I could pick up a pair of the woodgrain frogs?? Loooooovvvveeee them. Somewhat obsessed. Don't judge me!

Koston Woodgrain's, once you get 15 posts and have spent some time here on the forums you can ask in the exchange. Or you can search ebay for Koston Woodgrains. If you're unsure of the legitimacy of the particular auction, you have some ideas of who to talk to.

Also, you might just be patient, in my eyes, the new Bronze Decay Fallout Frogs look pretty woody, not so much as the Koston's, but they definitely have that appear.

Awesome! Thanks everyone! So uh...don't laugh at me as I'm new, but where do y'all find out when and what is coming out and when the new stuff does come out, where do u get it?

Back