• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake frogskins on Amazon?

Phil johnson

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys I just bought a pair of frogskins from the vendor extreme supply. Does anyone know if they have a reputation for selling fauxklies(fake oakleys)? I checked and saw nothing about people having that happen.

Good price brother. They are real so no worries there. Frogs can be purchased super cheap especially black frames. Good hunting though.

I bought a few motorcycle helmets from Extreme Supply (Helmet Depot on eBay) and had excellent customer service every time. Congrats on the Frogskins.

I tried them once and it was brutal customer service.. Said they had stock and then they didn't after I had received a shipping confirmation. It took about a week to finally get an answer as to if they actually had them and about 3 weeks to get my refund. STAY AWAY!!
I cant see your Frogskins being fake if they do arrive though

You should be fine because I think the orders from Extreme (bought on Amazon) are fulfilled by Amazon. So if for any reason you don't get them , or they're fake, Amazon should take care of making things right.

Back