• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake Minute Machine but just the bracelet

I got replacement genuine leather bands. And yeh, I only play with metal. Here's some pics testing out with my new prototype titanium screws and titanium washers

PhotoGrid_1563454362253.png
PhotoGrid_1563454574171.png

How much for titanium washers? Just hard to choose color i am like child in candy store 😂 choices choices😂
Washers should be on ebay... Unless I sold them and forgot to relist them. Been busy packing up stuff for moving homes. If you can't find a listing, just pm me here or on Facebook

Well, the bracelets look very masculine and beautiful, I would love to buy one for my BF. I hope this bracelet is original because I don't really want to pay for a fake. I would like the manufacturer to be honest and reliable. When he messes up, he makes it up to me with necklaces. You can order them online and they get delivered quickly. I know that jewelry is good, and it meets the cost. This is what's important to me. Everything is very accessible on the site, there is a description of each decoration that corresponds to reality. The jewelry is able to save the relationship sometimes. I am a big fashionista, and I fall in love with absolutely everything that he buys for me.

Back