• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake Minute Machine but just the bracelet

As long as they admit that it is aftermarket and not original, I don't consider it fake/counterfeit. It's like replacing an original part on a car with an aftermarket one.

Has anyone in this thread used one of those after market MM band? If so Please post a picture I would like to see how it looks

I actually bought one hope it saves My watch just sad no more leather bands From oakley

But hope its better than just plain after market leather band😢

But i can just replace with normal leather band right? or i also need adapter? Thanks

62F03C6C-DDE7-4CE2-9EE7-2CDA600CEBE0.jpeg

I thought about buying one as a last ditch option for a bare mm case.... but i dont have any mm's and I don't really want my first to be a b@$tard child. Plus i didn't realize that it didnt even have washers.

@SiRacer420 you make alloy or metal washers for them? If I can swing it I might buy one of the polished with blue sub dials and would be looking for blue metal washers.

I thought about buying one as a last ditch option for a bare mm case.... but i dont have any mm's and I don't really want my first to be a b@$tard child. Plus i didn't realize that it didnt even have washers.

@SiRacer420 you make alloy or metal washers for them? If I can swing it I might buy one of the polished with blue sub dials and would be looking for blue metal washers.
Mine are plastic. @jdd32 makes titanium ones.

Latest Posts

Back