• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake minute machine eBay (again)

This one looks horrible and sold on eBay for $770 with shipping. Fake and look at the clasp - serious road rash.

IMG_2416.PNG
IMG_2417.PNG
IMG_2418.PNG

I bought this one from a guy in Oklahoma off eBay. He refunded my money before I even received it yesterday afternoon. The pictures he posted are not what I received. The pictures showed what I thought was legit. So....I got a free fake.
I consider myself very fortunate that this guy made it right before I even received it.
He apparently bought it assuming it was real.
I con
93CCQHp.jpg

gUao0I7.jpg

yjgieFi.jpg

uYiWefz.jpg

aWET8ZY.jpg

I bought this one from a guy in Oklahoma off eBay. He refunded my money before I even received it yesterday afternoon. The pictures he posted are not what I received. The pictures showed what I thought was legit. So....I got a free fake.
I consider myself very fortunate that this guy made it right before I even received it.
I conView attachment 480134

View attachment 480135
View attachment 480136
View attachment 480137
View attachment 480138
I had seen this add praying noone will bite it.
To begin and end with there was no yellow dial first gen made

That’s a pretty good fake actually, outside of the boardering of the yellow, the screws and the indentations.

Typically another tell is the back of the watch, check the date wheel and chronograph function.

Yellow was the last model that came from Minute Machine FYI for newbies.

Time tank never had this colorway

Also typically fakes don’t use sapphire glass

These are all key identifiers.

Last edited:
I conView attachment 480134

View attachment 480135
View attachment 480136
View attachment 480137
View attachment 480138

That’s why you buy from the forum period or a respected seller on eBay.

Another reason to stay off of eBay if your not familiar with the models. What a jackass trying to impose fake watches for resell purposes

Latest Posts

Back