• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake minute machine

oakleybadman

I should Work at Oakley
Looks like a fake to me. Seller on ebay and from Pakistan. He had another one on their yesterday and looks like it was taken down the orange and black mm. Even the packaging is off. Item number 182422654417
Screenshot_20170116-073527.jpg

Screenshot_20170116-085446.jpg

Last edited:
It's all in the details looks at the accents dots on the face they are all unevenly spaced out. If it's super cheap it can be a great braclet replacement.

It's all in the details looks at the accents dots on the face they are all unevenly spaced out. If it's super cheap it can be a great braclet replacement.
Not sure I understand your comments on the accent dots. Attached is a picture of the same model I believe this one is trying to be and the dots to me look exactly the same when you look at spacing. And I know mine is real because it's the original Time Tank and first one ever sold from the Raleigh O-Store when it came out :)

20170116_092202.jpg

Easiest way I've found to tell a fake is to look at the case. Fakes the rounded bumps for the stem and chrono buttons just sort of jutt out from the case original ones flow in smoothly. Also in between the chrono buttons on fakes is a very noticeable sharp cut on both sides of the case between the bumps. Original ones are nice and smooth between the buttons.

Here is another mm same seller. This looks off also. If you have a red mm please post to compare. Thanks Item number 282330241903
Screenshot_20170118-131803.jpg

Last edited:
Same as the other one. NOPE!
Here is mine. This is a MM not a TT so the Oakley and Swiss Made are not on the same side but you can see the difference in the face and how the words are painted over. Also note the gaskets don't look like hard plastic.
image.jpg

Back