• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake Minute Machines

Is there any truth to this. True sapphire crystal is cold as compared to other crystals used in watches. I couldn’t quantify this myself, but have read articles and watched videos showing this as a true standard. Just curious with your expertise
true sapphie when water is applied will bead where glass the water will just run. Just some info

Looks good, second one is a Diamond Dial and worth a decent chunk more than the other one.

Did they make a diamond dial Time Tank though? Just checking

He said that they both have Oakley and Swiss made on the right side of the face and nothing on the left. Which would make both watches time tanks.
I thought they only made Diamond Minute Machines. I am not sure of a diamond Time Tank. Any other watch heads out there to confirm?

Also we need pics of the inside of the bracelet clasp.

Thanks
Josh

He said that they both have Oakley and Swiss made on the right side of the face and nothing on the left. Which would make both watches time tanks.
I thought they only made Diamond Minute Machines. I am not sure of a diamond Time Tank. Any other watch heads out there to confirm?

Thanks
Josh

I've seen both in person. Black diamond dial with the time tank style dial and black diamond with the minute machine style dial.

Thanks
Josh

Yes the black diamond was made as the Time Tank initially. I bought it in stores years ago

I’ll take it to the local repair shop. I wonder if it just needs lubrication or removal and put back on. Thanks for the advise and quick response

This ones been posted for well over a month. Guy claims he bought it at an Oakley store. Yeah, right...

Oakley Time Minute Machine Tank Watch Orange Titanium 1st Generation | eBay

8A2A998D-0E21-42A3-87C0-BC11B0BD8BA4.png
7A9EF2C4-B4AD-40A9-9D68-056BE2ABE1B8.png

EB361161-7348-4BF7-8E95-A4AEDD475D55.png

Back