• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake oakley airbrake?

oakleyfanboy23

Oakley Beginner
I am thinking about buying a new pair of airbrake goggles, but i am not really sure if the ones i found are the real deal or if they're fake. (picture) The reason i got suspicious was because of the oakley logo on the strap. It seems to me like it's smaller than normal, and i also think the shape of the logo looks a bit different. But i've never come across a fake oakley ski goggle before, so i found it kinda strange..Hope u guys can help med figure out if it's just me or if they really are fake.

greetings from Norway

airbrake.jpg

airbrake 5.jpg

airbrake 4.jpg

airbrake 2.jpg

I am thinking about buying a new pair of airbrake goggles, but i am not really sure if the ones i found are the real deal or if they're fake. (picture) The reason i got suspicious was because of the oakley logo on the strap. It seems to me like it's smaller than normal, and i also think the shape of the logo looks a bit different. But i've never come across a fake oakley ski goggle before, so i found it kinda strange..Hope u guys can help med figure out if it's just me or if they really are fake.

greetings from Norway

View attachment 442704

View attachment 442705

View attachment 442706

View attachment 442707

Logo on the strap looks odd. The rest looks good compared to mine. Where are you buying from? There are several fake Oakley goggles, but I haven't seen any of the newer designs (mostly older a-frames etc)

Velkommen til forumet :D

Logo on the strap looks odd. The rest looks good compared to mine. Where are you buying from? There are several fake Oakley goggles, but I haven't seen any of the newer designs (mostly older a-frames etc)

Velkommen til forumet :D

Buying from Finn.no. The seller didn't really know what model it was. And when i asked where he bought them, he said he got them from a friend in New York, without any sort of case or box. Pretty odd when i think about it. So probably fake then?

Buying from Finn.no. The seller didn't really know what model it was. And when i asked where he bought them, he said he got them from a friend in New York, without any sort of case or box. Pretty odd when i think about it. So probably fake then?

Fake. See my post above.

i do not see why you said the lens said okey? To me it's the same letters like all of my other oakleys, and it clearly says oakley.

Look again at how the L and the E are blended. In legit ones there is a separation between the L and the E. In fake ones they do it so close that it reads OAKEY.

Look again at how the L and the E are blended. In legit ones there is a separation between the L and the E. In fake ones they do it so close that it reads OAKEY.
Okey, maybe u're right. Pherhaps there should be a millimeter more space or so between the L and the E.

Latest Posts

Back