• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake pit boss 2

The fake Splice with the carbon fiber cases are getting more numerous Ive noticed as well as the X metal fakes are starting to get harder to spot. I ended up with a fake Splice and it was built solid... the only difference I could find was the rubber sets were off and the material used is a bit heavier. Will not be buying any more splice unless its a complete setup! Only lost $40 on that deal and my last ever FB purchase... Make good yard glasses I guess. PB's are so numerous as Stig pointed out I would not buy one anywhere but here and from a trusted member and complete... I have a mexican made one of those to from some years back I use as trash glasses... I have been pretty fortunate not to have ended up with more fakes with all the pairs of legits that have passed through my hands over the years...

The fake Splice with the carbon fiber cases are getting more numerous Ive noticed as well as the X metal fakes are starting to get harder to spot. I ended up with a fake Splice and it was built solid... the only difference I could find was the rubber sets were off and the material used is a bit heavier. Will not be buying any more splice unless its a complete setup! Only lost $40 on that deal and my last ever FB purchase... Make good yard glasses I guess. PB's are so numerous as Stig pointed out I would not buy one anywhere but here and from a trusted member and complete... I have a mexican made one of those to from some years back I use as trash glasses... I have been pretty fortunate not to have ended up with more fakes with all the pairs of legits that have passed through my hands over the years...
There's a website that sale knock off Oakley...Kato's, splice, jawbone, SI ballistic,even minute machine...x squared, the only difference is instead of rivets have screws for now....

There's a website that sales Rock off Oakley...Kato's, splice, jawbone, SI ballistic,even minute machine...x squared, the only difference is instead of rivets have screws for now....
Watched these two listing sell on Mercari several times now...

To the trained eye an easy spot but for someone just getting into collecting a very well designed POS mistaken for the real thing... I should ask the seller for some back of the bridge pics... he does a good job of not showing it!