• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake Pit Bosses On EBay.

I have been seeing so many fake pit bosses on eBay actually selling for out landish prices what gives? Why are there no complaints about it[/QUO

1. Some buyers really have no clue, and they think they are getting a good deal.
2. The seller use multiple accounts to generate good business showing happy customers, with a terrible product.
3. There are alot of fake Oakleys out there, if you find it report it to ebay. The seller has to prove it is not for it to be relisted.

This is why I'm very wary considering I'm going to be buying Juliets from. I know X-Metals are hard to fake, but it's not impossible and I don't want to be ripped off. I may throw some names out in the coming days for a reference check.

There are not only fake pitbosses on ebay. In the couple of years i buy Oakleys on ebay i allready had 6 fake radaBurs and 1 jawbone.
But i hunt them down! :D From 6 out of 7 i got my money back.

i got my money back all the time :eek:)
i use pay pal for all purchases. it takes time, to get the money back, but so far i got everything back!

Jummeltje great that you hunt them down as well!!!

wow a 100% score oakleynerd!
It takes time and a little effort indeed. But i love it when paypal says: Jummeltje you are right, we will refund your money!

just got money back on monday after a one month fight with pay pal / ebay!
but i got it back!!! it's a good feeling
:dance3:

Back