• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake red hollowpoint on ebay?

Anyway, IMO I like the black registers better. Contrasts well with the red, and makes it more unique in comparison to the other colors with color-matching registers.

I also like the black contrast better but I do like the color of the all red better. It looks like anodized red where the red with black looks more like paint.

I think Trixtar's point is the o-review watches db shows the red HP with red registers...
Thats true but why isnt the red face with black registers in o reviews database?

And im bias since its the only hp i have the black register are nicer. Lol

Thats true but why isnt the red face with black registers in o reviews database?

And im bias since its the only hp i have the black register are nicer. Lol

If I had to guess, I'd say the change from red to black registers was an update without releasing a new SKU; they both have the same SKU. Then o-review grabbed their db pics back when the registers were still red and never updated it, perhaps intentionally.

Like how if a item is out long enough to have its MSRP change, o-review only lists its original MSRP, not the updated one. Such as the MM still being listed at $1200 when they now MSRP for $1500...

If I had to guess, I'd say the change from red to black registers was an update without releasing a new SKU; they both have the same SKU. Then o-review grabbed their db pics back when the registers were still red and never updated it, perhaps intentionally.

Like how if a item is out long enough to have its MSRP change, o-review only lists its original MSRP, not the updated one. Such as the MM still being listed at $1200 when they now MSRP for $1500...
Thats exactly what the situation is;)

Latest Posts

Back