• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake Splices?

Spartan235

Oakley Beginner
East coast
Got these off eBay to replace a pair that was stolen from me. They look legit but I'm not sure now that I have my hands on them. Take a look guys and let me know my concern is in the logo on the front. There is a scuff and that started the removal on the oakley. Other than that they look ok just used.
sutavaty.jpg
e2ypa5yq.jpg
va8ybetu.jpg
ype8yjaq.jpg
u7u7u8av.jpg
aby3y9ud.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks the pair I had was 5 years ago so I was trying to remember everything.
What about the coating on the emblem on the side it is silver underneath as there is some flaking is this just wear.

These are genuine. It's common for the lettering on the nose to peel. One generation was without logo and the other had the logo but peeling is common.

They look legit. Correct screw heads. Most fakes tend to be a single piece frame that is just painted to look like the Splice frame. Ive got this frame but the earlier one without the wording on the nose bridge. The wording does wear off & so can the coating around the screw heads too.

Thanks guys I thought so when I ordered them just when you get them there is always that paranoid feeling. Particularly when I see some of these fakes for the newer lenses it's nuts.

Back