• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake Torpedo !

Me thinks some people jumped the gun and made assumptions before having all the details. I'm sure that's the only time it has happened on an Internet forum.
Good looking out, @Julinbhz !

Wonder how many backs of hands were jabbed with a torpedo? Looks terribly painful. Probably not a good "work" watch.

I absolutely hate to see fakes period. Its like seeing a fake louis vuttion. When I spot a fake I wonder what else the person fakes. Its just my outlook on it. Besides isn't it against the law to buy or sell fakes????? :punish:

Well, I was just telling how worried I am To see a replica Of a rare item, as they are doing with the Mars now. AND how the design is so cool that even if it fakes it looks nice.

I would never consider buy a replica, I have a good collection being constructed since 98, 0.1, 0.5, Moons, a Time Bomb Ion, etc (in Brazil, where we should dig To find rare items, AND pay 4x more than you)... So...the purpose To start a discussion like this is to discuss how the chinese market is interested To develop New réplicas from old models...you need To think how big is the world, AND outside USA the Mars, Badmans, Mars Craters AND Juliets have being distribuited in a huge volume...AND this is very sad

I am happy that you are concerned about the proliferation of fakes out there.

We have threads on this forum devoted to fake merchandise. Why not just contribute there? If you spot a fake online, just report it. If you see one in the wild, don't buy it... Put the merchant on notice, spread the word.

I am happy that you are concerned about the proliferation of fakes out there.

We have threads on this forum devoted to fake merchandise. Why not just contribute there? If you spot a fake online, just report it. If you see one in the wild, don't buy it... Put the merchant on notice, spread the word.
ABSOLUTELY!!!!

Well, I was just telling how worried I am To see a replica Of a rare item, as they are doing with the Mars now. AND how the design is so cool that even if it fakes it looks nice.

I would never consider buy a replica, I have a good collection being constructed since 98, 0.1, 0.5, Moons, a Time Bomb Ion, etc (in Brazil, where we should dig To find rare items, AND pay 4x more than you)... So...the purpose To start a discussion like this is to discuss how the chinese market is interested To develop New réplicas from old models...you need To think how big is the world, AND outside USA the Mars, Badmans, Mars Craters AND Juliets have being distribuited in a huge volume...AND this is very sad
You must not be that worried, you fukkin' bought it. Are you retarded? You are perpetuating what you claim to be bothered by.

Me thinks some people jumped the gun and made assumptions before having all the details. I'm sure that's the only time it has happened on an Internet forum.
Good looking out, @Julinbhz !

Wonder how many backs of hands were jabbed with a torpedo? Looks terribly painful. Probably not a good "work" watch.
Wow. I think you might be a little stupid yourself.

What bothers me is if you are an Oakley collector or just a flat out Oakley fanatic you should never buy sell or trade anything thats fake Oakley. Especially the brand that you love. It makes Oakley look bad

and it helps the counterfeiters. PERIOD!

Latest Posts

Back