• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fakes on ebay + threats

Here is good one on E-Bay. I bought some XS polished for $375 a fair price I thought. Snagged them with 2 seconds left. I got them . Then the guy selling starts complaining money from paypal didnt go into his account. My money went to Paypal he wants to start new account and relists glasses. Tells me he is going to make sure I got my product. False he resells, but what is worse i filled complaint. They agree I should have got product and posted bad review on him and product. Feedback stayed on 24 hours and then he threatened them and they took it down and he sends me a note telling me they believe he is a good honest E-Bayer.

So many scum suckers on eBay. It makes you wonder

I had a pair of glasses get sent out to an address, she claimed they were never received.

Only the box and zippered vault got returned back to me. Some people just have zero values

I’m beat on that transaction fine, but the dishonesty some people have is insane

So many scum suckers on eBay. It makes you wonder

I had a pair of glasses get sent out to an address, she claimed they were never received.

Only the box and zippered vault got returned back to me. Some people just have zero values

I’m beat on that transaction fine, but the dishonesty some people have is insane
Confirmed!!

"Stop harassing me. If you contact me again I will file a harassment report with Ebay support claims and flag your account. Keep your personal opinions to yourself or I will sue you for slander!"

-702rivera

:help:🤣😂🤣😂

Guy denied everything... Found something on another forum, coincidence... I think not 😆

2019-06-29 at 12.09.10 AM.png

Hello.,
Just had a question. Bought a pair of Juliet’s of the bay. And the pictures where so so, but look legit after getting a second opinion. They will arrive Friday. Can I post them here for advice ?
Thanks

Latest Posts

Back