• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fakes

jono

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone,

I have just bought a pair of oakley twenty XX off Ebay and im sure they are fakes ive over 10 pairs now and i should be able to tell but im not sure with these the frames are red with a like a smoke lens but where the arms join the frames they are white like they were molded in white then painted red, if anybody could help

Thanks

It's hard to say without seeing any pictures, but the fact that you are seeing white under the red sounds like it is fake. Also if they have any stickers on the lenses these are the biggest give aways of fake Oakley's. Real oakleys never have any stickers on the lenses, only laser etched words such as "polarized".

Sound fake but we need pics...

By the way, Oakley's these days do come with a sticker of a blue 'H' on them. It stands for hydrophobic and they defo aren't fake. Models like Radar, flak have this.

Adzi said:
Sound fake but we need pics...

By the way, Oakley's these days do come with a sticker of a blue 'H' on them. It stands for hydrophobic and they defo aren't fake. Models like Radar, flak have this.

Oh :eek: sorry about that, I always though the rule was that real ones don't have stickers, and fake ones do. Never knew that thanks!

Its cool man, no problem.

I work for Oakley so just helping out.

Wouldn't want you buying a pair of Juliet's and thinking the were fake due to that 'H' sticker. :)

Thanks so much and dude that's awesome that you work for Oakley! :D

upon buying items on ebay, you should look at the pictures of the item. never buy if they have no pics or the pics are from the web. and also buy from a reputable ebay seller that regularly sells oakley :D

always remember if it seems to good to be true, and the guy has never sold anything before, its probably a scam. Sometimes you can catch a good deal, but always check the seller's feedback!

Latest Posts

Back