• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Fallout Bread Box BNIB For XX Anyt Color Way

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

So as the title says I'm looking for a XX X-Metal in any color way. I'm open to a straight up trade if your pair is in really good condition if not maybe a lil cash on your side. I'll get some pics posted up later tonight of them. I'm not looking to sell them just trade. Id also be open to other x-metal offers ie Romeos or Mars really are only 2 I'm truely looking for.

image-2.jpg
image-3.jpg
image-4.jpg

PM me with Questions

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pictures added. If you want more I can add more

Come on someone's gotta want these bad boys

Username Hidden said:
Come on someone's gotta want these bad boys

Dude tuck those away for five years and come back. There'll be demand.

Pm sent

Username Hidden said:
Dude tuck those away for five years and come back. There'll be demand.
Doubt it. No matter how hard Oakley tries, you can't force something into being collectible or classic down the road. Besides, a XX is already in demand.

Username Hidden said:
you can't force something into being collectible or classic down the road.
True! The Mustang SVO that I bought in 1986 figuring that it would be as collectible as a Shelby someday just hasn't turned out that way...

Username Hidden said:
Doubt it. No matter how hard Oakley tries, you can't force something into being collectible or classic down the road. Besides, a XX is already in demand.
In my opinion: Just like the x-metals , including the XX, the Rust Decay is a top of the line release. Similar to x-metal production, the Rust finish represents the Oakley "beyond reason" manifesto and therefore is a classic representation of the brand. These are even more limited in their production than x-metals.

Also: their price & packaging does indeed strongly market towards collectors. Making them much more likely to be a collectible.

You are entitled to your opinion, of course. But I'd be happy to continue to discuss elsewhere so to keep the sale thread somewhat uncluttered.

Trade pending

Status
Not open for further replies.