• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Family Bumper Sticker (minus 1)

A few more

6a00d83451ef2569e2019b013ee22f970d-500wi.jpg

anti-stick-figure-family-decal1.jpg

tumblr_m22cusdNET1qdxm2to1_1280.jpg

6b8cff51a2d736a72a237d6051b03dce_view.jpg

stick-figure-family-stickers-5.jpg

funny-family-decals-car-wives.img_assist_custom.jpg

CIMG4050.jpg
These actually made me Laugh Out Loud. Good stuff bro. Thanks for the great laugh

Those don't seem to have made it over this side of the pond, but we do have lots of "Baby on board" (or more twee variants, "Princess on board" for example) stickers on cars.

Well, the fact you are carrying a child on board is not the sole determining factor in whether I plough into the back of your car, believe it or not. I am in fact always striving to avoid a collision, irrespective of the occupants of the car in front.

If they meant it as a warning that their driving may be erratic because they are distracted by requests for ice cream, toilet breaks and songs from Frozen on the CD player, it would make more sense but I believe that's not actually the case...

Those don't seem to have made it over this side of the pond, but we do have lots of "Baby on board" (or more twee variants, "Princess on board" for example) stickers on cars.

Well, the fact you are carrying a child on board is not the sole determining factor in whether I plough into the back of your car, believe it or not. I am in fact always striving to avoid a collision, irrespective of the occupants of the car in front.

If they meant it as a warning that their driving may be erratic because they are distracted by requests for ice cream, toilet breaks and songs from Frozen on the CD player, it would make more sense but I believe that's not actually the case...
Baby on board drivers are just as bad!

Back